Join me as I welcome Catherine Eisele, co-owner of Volker Eisele Family Estate for a virtual wine tasting on Google Meet platform. This tasting comes at a time when we can help support Volker Eisele as they recover from acreage loss in the wake of the LNU fires. Please help me support them and find a new favorite winery at the same time!
Volker Eisele Family wines is a 100% family run winery since 1974. All wines are made from 100% certified organic estate-grown (winery-owned) grapes. Currently closed to visitors this is your only chance to "visit" with the winery and learn about their family, history and wines.
No purchase is necessary to join but to get full enjoyment from the tasting and support the winery in the face of serious recent fire-related losses, you are encouraged to purchase the wines direct from the winery.
Winery is offering special 15% discount for this event only plus $20 flat rate ground shipping. After taxes total price for trio below is = $189.44.
We'll be tasting the following wines (retail prices mentioned)
- 2019 Sauvignon Blanc $30 (I noticed a hint of spice on the back end of the herbaceousness. I like this SB as it's very finessed and not in your face)
- 2016 Terzetto (Bordeaux Red Blend) $75 (black cherries & chocolate notes a silkiness that offsets the tannins nicely)
- 2015 Las Flores Cabernet Sauvignon $80 (juicy and silky, at 2015 the tannins have softened nicely, lots of fruit on the palate - jammy zin lovers will appreciate this Cab! )
1) Register to ensure you are added to the calendar invite and can join the event, and
2) (optional) Click here to order wines https://volkereiselefamilyestate.com/google/
ORDER DEADLINE: Order by Sep 10 if you are outside CA, by Sep 28 if you are in CA. (temp controlled shipping only goes out 1xweekly)
Reach out to email@example.com with any questions.